In 2016, the Association introduced the Volunteer Induction Program (VIP) ensure we offer professional, consistent treatments of a high quality standard to every client throughout our volunteer capacity.
- The VIP is offered to all Members who wish to volunteer with Reiki Association WA and is an annual requirement.
- It is mandatory to complete the VIP before volunteering at any Reiki Association WA event.
- When you complete your annual VIP you also get the benefit of begin covered by the Association’s professional indemnity insurance when you volunteer with the Association.
- Reiki 1 practitioners must complete a 4 month Internship before completing the VIP
This all helps to promote Reiki and to ensure it is received in the wider community as a professional and qualified mode of treatment.
Completing your annual VIP
We’ve made it easy for you to complete your annual VIP training, with a network of VIP trainers now located across Perth, in addition to it also being available at the Reiki share every last Saturday of the month.
Please contact David our Volunteer Co-ordinator to book in for the monthly VIP training or contact one of our wonderful trainers below to make an appointment in the location of your choice.
- Wanneroo/Joondalup area – Call Kathy on 0405 045 866, or, Anjali on 0416 414 606
- Peel area – Call Clive on 0409 843 901
Please contact David our Volunteer Co-ordinator for more information about volunteering.